Madame Claude talks about celebrities style and how it is done
Kate Hudson's Venice Film Festival Styles
Like many celebrities fine hair can change over night with hair extensions..............
To achieve Kate's daytime look: shampoo Your hair with Oribe Shampoo for Magnificent Volume and Oribe Conditioner for Magnificent Volume. Kate's hair is not naturally fuller so I would use Oribe Gel Serum for more body and shine. Forget what you know about gel. This magical, gold-flecked potion with active moisturizing agents brings sophisticated hold with shine rather than stiffness. Absolutely Gorgeous. Next, I would part her hair down the middle and use Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray, then blow drying using a large paddle brush, smoothing the crown and top half of her hair. At the lower portion, use Oribe's Volumista spray for hold volume and shine, then switched to a medium round brush wrapping sections around the brush to create loose, soft waves.
To dress up the look for the evening:
I would apply Oribe Rough Luxury Molding Wax for style definition. Then proceed to finger comb your tresses off your face not disturbing the natural texture, while drawing the hair and gently twisting it into a chignon.
For hold, lightly misted Oribe Dry Texturizer Spray.
Tips for Working with Thin Hair:
1. Always use a volumizing shampoo and conditioner.
2. Always rinse, rinse, rinse the hair after cleansing and conditioning, this should be your mantra!
3. Volumizing mousses work best for fine hair giving it just the right volume and hold.
4. Dry shampoo also serves as a body builder even if you don't need to cleanse.
5. Root lift products help to add volume to fine hair.
6. Using great products along with not over-using them helps to keep hair clean and full of body.